Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Darkness Empire

((cool,we started! one more thing, I kinda have exams in 2 months so I'm not going to be the most active of RPG-ers, so be warned...sorry about that.))
    ((oh by the way, spell-checking is a good idea, it helps reduce typos and makes it easier for others to follow you story))

As the morning sun rose upon Athens, Yoh was lazing about in bed. Having finished his latest novel, he was quite bored, and them BAM! just like thunder, his room's door was blown open. Not prepared for it, Yoh reflexively ducked, grabbed his sword, Pyron, and turned about on the spot pointing the super sharp blade at the neck of the infiltrator.

((I've got a few things to do, will be back in a few, and expand my story then))
    ((ok I'm back, and apparently nobody else posted so expansion: ))

The infiltrator, a big, burly man with brown hair and hazel eyes, who was known as 'roan' to everybody, was standing calmly, not at all shocked by the sword said in his deep voice "put it down, already. Jeez, you over-react to everything"
    Yoh lowered his sword and said in a sarcastic tone "Oh?, and knocking down my door isn't a reason to over-react?"
    Roan had become a friend of sorts to Yoh and brought him the latest books and novels from time to time in exchange for drinks at the bar below.
    Roan sat his huge figure down on the chair as it creaked and groaned under his weight " rumors started to fly. They say that 'a couple shamans app'ared (appeared) near teh city. Them guyz are strong, they say."
    Yoh listened and said " how much?"
    " 50 gr'and, ech (each)"
    " tell them 80 grand or no deal"
    Roan got up and said "fine, but there (might) be some other guyz in on this, too"
    " oh and get me another 'vel since you're going. A longer one than the last. And then meet me at the bar"
    " will take 10 minutes".
    Last edited by Megaflamemon; 03-09-2011 at 16:52.

((Flut!!! Prepare to meet Aegoris!!!))
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in confusion 3 View Post
    What he said, Hail Hitl- I mean GA!
    Quote Originally Posted by freeze2 View Post
    GA=BA end of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by flutflutflyer View Post
    He a tank and a bromancing studhorse.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Awesomeness View Post
    In the Imperial Palace of Rome Xalier ((Sorry I couldn't edit my posts so I had to re-post my sheet. What are ancient shamans is it a GM privilege because it is not fair )) Looked at the newest arrival from the shadows about age 19 he guessed. He wondered when he should go out of the shadows and reveal himself. 5 minutes later he appeared next to everyone without a single person noticing him come. All of them jumped slightly at his appearance which made him nervous. He
    operated in the shadows and be thus exposed scared him. Gingerly he touched the two long assassin knives at his belt the one jabbing knife in his boot and the slashing knife up his sleeve. He began to feel more comfortable as he held a flame in his hand now.

Slowly he awaited the path destiny had given him. The path of a shaman a shaman of FIRE.
    ((It is not a privilege, check professions ))
    Insane is registered trademark of Terror Productions and owned by Pain. It is strictly forbidden to abuse this trademark in any sort of matter. Any violation of this may result in your termination.

((anyone gonna proceed? oh I noticed there aren't any fire shamans available as a profession, why's that?))

Quote Originally Posted by Megaflamemon View Post
    ((anyone gonna proceed? oh I noticed there aren't any fire shamans available as a profession, why's that?))
    ((All the professions that are given are Shamans, all of them can control magic. It's just that Earth shamans don't have a clan, so their professions are more expended with power.))
    Insane is registered trademark of Terror Productions and owned by Pain. It is strictly forbidden to abuse this trademark in any sort of matter. Any violation of this may result in your termination.

Quote Originally Posted by indian Power View Post
    ((All the professions that are given are Shamans, all of them can control magic. It's just that Earth shamans don't have a clan, so their professions are more expended with power.))
    ((oh ok thanks.now can I continue on my story or will anyone else post?))

Quote Originally Posted by Megaflamemon View Post
    ((oh ok thanks.now can I continue on my story or will anyone else post?))
    ((Carry on, I will post in a few minutes))

Seth entered the Palace, and noticed General Maximus in a second. He was talking to some senetors, probably discussing some private imperial things. he didn't want to bothered them, so he waited in front of the room.

In a few minutes, Maximus noticed him, excused to senators, and stepped towards him. "I am glad you showed up. Not many have come" he said to Seth. Seth made off with a short reply "I don't care. I am not a team player. Where, how, when and who?". Seth was really nourvous about this topic, and he really wanted to know. But Maximus didn't tell him just yet. He only replied "Not yet Seth, not yet. We are still making some final desicion."

Seth gave him an angry look, and then finnaly looked around. Room was empty, there where only two weirdly dressed soldiers, with strange weapons.
    Last edited by indian Power; 03-09-2011 at 20:52.

((oh ok good, posting))

Ten minutes later, sitting at the bar below his room, was Yoh, fully dressed in battle armor. His armor was light and revealing for one. It had simple elbow-guards and a trouser like armor covering his lower extremities. His had a helm like a samurai's helm, except it was bright red and had two horn like features that met at the center of the helmet, and was resting on the table. It was, in fact, a detachable boomerang, used in emergencies or in case he had to shoot at longer distances.
    Roan came barging into the bar, looking pleased, beaming at everyone present, and sat down next to Yoh. Of course, he was so huge he took up two seats. He said to Yoh in a very happy tone “they agreed they did. 80 grand it be. Oh and I got ye two good uns(ones) I did”. Yoh got up, put on his helm, took the books and said ‘well time to go, then.’
    On the way out, he gave the bartender a small sum of money to fix the giant up with enough drinks to last him a week.
    Yoh was walking down the street where the rumored shamans had been spotted and had his guard up. Though after going on a quest after a bad morning, he was tense; his nerves were getting to him. Flinching at nearly every little thing, he kept whispering to himself ‘dammit, there’s nothing to be afraid about. It’s just two of them, no biggie.’

At my computer. Watching episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Quote Originally Posted by indian Power View Post
    ((Start))
    ((Um, indian? Is my character sheet approved?))

((You might want to reread it. I completely changed it around.))

((I decided to do something interesting here. We have Korra, a girl, who was transformed into a boy by the Darkness. Now she (he?) has to contend with her true feelings.))

((No, there will be no yaoi [why would I even . . .?!] but it's an interesting experiment in the human mind. :P))

The sunlight lay d*****d on the forest underbrush, autumn’s leaves a colorfully woven carpet. A burnt umber leaf stirred slightly in a gentle breeze. A soft squeak emanated from under the leaf as a small pink nose poked out, quivering. Tentatively reaching out with a forepaw, the elephant shrew suddenly scurried to the safety of another tree, pausing to check and recheck its surroundings. Its ears forward, nose trembling, tiny heartbeat racing out of control, the rodent sniffed the air once, twice—and bolted.
    A leather-clad boot crashed into existence where the elephant shrew had been mere moments ago. Adjusting his headband slightly, Tenzin shifted his satchel on his left shoulder. His dark gray eyes caught the fading light of the autumn eve, and he closed them partway, raising a hand to his forehead. Squinting, he could just barely make out the faint outline of the Roman Palace.
    He sighed bitterly.
    I’m late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinglemouse View Post
    Of course you are, you one of the coolest people on the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4colskypeck View Post
    She is one of our favorite forum celebrities.
    MEMBER OF THE ELITE ORDER OF THE NON SPAMING NATARIAN KNIGHTS

((Why does this sound like A:TLA?))

((Guardian Angel, yes, I'm using the air glider. Because it's cooler than just flying around. Yay Airbending (I mean, Wind Tailing)!))

Name:
    Korra/Tenzin ((I couldn't resist!))
    Clan: Air Nomads . . . I mean, Wind Clan
    Profession: Wind Tail
    Description:
    Korra has gray eyes and short, dark brown hair. After Wind Clan attempted to separate her from her new found pet, a wolf named Lyra, she left the mountains and defected to the forces of Darkness. Unfortunately, this was the wrong thing to do, because Lyra, transforming into her true form, a Dark Shaman, killed her entire family and turned her into a male. Now going by the name of Tenzin, “he” is trying to fight the darkness.
    Trying to disguise “him”self, “Tenzin” generally wears a dark red/brown outfit with a red headband. Because “he” never properly learning the art of flying, “he” can only fly with her trusty glider.
    ((Um, indian? Is my character sheet approved?))

((You might want to reread it. I completely changed it around.))
    ((shouldn't the last her be "his" ? and what does d*****d mean? ))
    Last edited by Megaflamemon; 03-09-2011 at 22:21.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast