Page 61 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 1136

Thread: Choose Between Members

  1. #601
    Stevieus
    Guest

    Default

    I love them both very much...
    But in different ways


    Superman95 or Rowwe Nag ?

  2. #602
    koelerkildekoebingOo
    Guest

    Default

    Rowwe Nag <3

    Stevieus or TP! ?

  3. #603
    Natarian Knight Ares95's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.08.2008
    Location
    Texas :)))))))
    Posts
    725

    Default

    sarah!

    stevie or bulldawg (mike)
    Quote Originally Posted by Com5 MH
    If you say plz, because its shorter than please, I will respond with no because its shorter than yes.

  4. #604
    Erica
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ares95 View Post
    stevie or bulldawg (mike)
    Stevehhhhh,

    Arcca or DF the ******* little dicked ******* ***** grr, go **** yourself Illya :L hahah. i'm too cool fo' school.

  5. #605
    Natarian Knight Litch's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.06.2008
    Location
    In my house, where else am I going to live?
    Posts
    8,364

    Default

    Illya

    Erica or Sarah?
    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [01:27:59] * +Aruen is naughty!
    [01:28:17] * +Aruen winks at Litch.

  6. #606
    Natarian Knight user's Avatar
    Join Date
    24.02.2008
    Location
    lebanon
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Sarah
    because of post 63 :]

    Litch or shadowspirrit?
    some wise quotes from the forum :
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackewe View Post
    It's kinda nice knowing there's a big 'fella watching over us
    Quote Originally Posted by Litch View Post
    You obviously have no idea what its like in prison, do you? :P

  7. #607
    Natarian Knight Arcca's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.07.2008
    Location
    Headphones on, world off.
    Posts
    3,825

    Default

    Litch

    User or Erica? :P

  8. #608
    Natarian Knight Litch's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.06.2008
    Location
    In my house, where else am I going to live?
    Posts
    8,364

    Default

    User

    FlameForce or Joshyyy?
    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [01:27:59] * +Aruen is naughty!
    [01:28:17] * +Aruen winks at Litch.

  9. #609
    Natarian Knight Ares95's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.08.2008
    Location
    Texas :)))))))
    Posts
    725

    Default

    joshyyy, FF kinda died :P

    Litch or sarah
    Quote Originally Posted by Com5 MH
    If you say plz, because its shorter than please, I will respond with no because its shorter than yes.

  10. #610
    Natarian Knight Terracotta Pie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    18.07.2008
    Posts
    18,206

    Default

    I love you too, User. ;P


    Litch. =))


    Ares95 or Lucky Number 13?

Similar Threads

  1. Why did you choose your Screename?
    By ghostmist in forum General Chat
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 22.06.2010, 20:18
  2. Can never choose
    By Itz me in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13.06.2009, 00:22
  3. What will I choose????
    By Cabalfuserz23 in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16.11.2008, 11:59
  4. How to choose a server
    By ev-the-alien in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14.10.2008, 12:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •