Gold Transfer FAQ

Gold Transfers

Q: How do I transfer my gold to another account/server?

A: To transfer your gold, you must delete the account that it is on. After the account is deleted (not just set to delete), you will receive an email at the registered email address for the account with a link to transfer your gold. Please note that transfers are only possible between the same country version (i.e. .COM to .COM).
Q: My account was deleted (not just set to delete) but I did not receive an email with the transfer link. What do I do?

A: Email plus@travian.com with your account name and server stating that the account has been deleted with gold remaining, but you did not receive an email to transfer the gold. The Plus Team will then manually create a new transfer link for you.
Q: On the account deletion page it says "unfortunately your Gold-Account cannot be transfered at this time." Can I still transfer my gold?

A: Yes. This message only means that you will not automatically receive the email to transfer your gold after the account is deleted. After your account is actually deleted (not just set to delete), please email plus@travian.com with your account name and server stating that the account has been deleted with gold remaining, but you did not receive an email to transfer the gold. The Plus Team will then manually create a new transfer link for you.
Q: Can I transfer my gold without deleting the account that it is on?

A: No.
Q: Is the 35 gold that each new player gets transferable?

A: No.
Q: Can I transfer parts of my gold to different accounts?

A: No. The gold transfer link will transfer all of the remaining gold to the 1 account/server that you choose.
Q: Can I transfer gold to .US or another Travian country version?

A: No. Gold may only be transfered to other servers of the same country version that it was purchased on (so only other .COM servers in this case).
Q: Can I transfer my remaining days in the Plus Account, resource production bonuses, defense bonus or attack bonus?

A: No. Only the actual remaining gold on the account may be transfered.

Server Ending

Q: My server is ending soon and I have remaining gold that I purchased. What do I do?
A: When the server ends, all players with gold remaining will recieve an in-game message and email with a link that will allow them to transfer all of the remaining gold on that account to another account/server. Please note, the email will be sent to the email address that is registered with the account.
Q: What if I want to transfer my gold to a new account after the server restarts?

A: To transfer your remaining gold to your new account after the server restarts, simply save the link you received when the server ended in a safe place (like a text file). After the server resets, register your new account like you normally would. Once the server starts and you activate your new account, you may then use the link you saved prior to transfer the gold to that new account. NOTE: You do NOT need to transfer the gold to a temporary account.

Purchasing Gold

Q: Why was my payment declined?

A: There are 3 possible reasons why payments are declined or rejected:

1. You are allowed only 3 tries to enter the correct data within 48 hours
2. You may only make 1 payment within 48 hours
3. Some cards are not accepted by the credit card processing company, so you
may have to try a different card.
- Thanks Taranis for compiling the original one -